[NEW VIDEO] Lion, Flower and Birds with Unity Stamp

May 20, 2017

Happy weekend my happy scrappy friends :)

Unity has NEW stamps this week and everything is just so cute and beautiful.
I also have NEW Videos for you to show you some fun quick tip techniques using household items (yups!) and it's not difficult to do.

Oh ya, if you'd like more updates from me, you can follow me on Instagram @scrappyscrappy_

 Let's get started!

***

Watch video here | Watch at Youtube



I started off with the brown Unity tag and added the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Melange Tissue wrap paper. Then I added the colors to it using Tim Holtz distress paints [Picked Raspberry and Chipped Saphire]. Once that is all dried, I added my stamped and water-colored Lions and sentiment from the Adore in every Way kit.


***

Watch video here | Watch at Youtube



For this card, I stamped and colored the beautiful humming bird from the "No One Sweeter" kit and colored it with my Copic markers. Then it's time to create the fun "splatters" using a straw and some watercolor. Yups! A straw :) Just watch the video and see how I did the straw blow painting.


***

Watch video here | Watch at Youtube



For this card, I have stamped and colored "Lauren Girl"  using Copic markers and left the flower uncolored. I am going to create my own DIY copic glitter, so I put some glossy accent to the flower and sprinkled some Tim Holtz distress stickles [Clear Rock Candy] on it. Once it is dried, I colored the glitter using a Copic marker. 

How this differ from coloring the flower first with the Copic marker and sprinkling glitter on top is: The glitter's color is more true to the Copic color, and appears more vibrant :)


***

Watch video here | Watch at Youtube



I wanted to create a fun and different card, from what I usually create -- so here's a see through panel card! :) Do watch my video on how I created the card. I am using the beautiful bird from the "My Little Birdie" kit and I die cut it using Kat Scrappiness double stitched circle die.


***

Watch video here | Watch at Youtube



And for my final card, I wanted to use another household item to create a fun background. Seriously, you don't need expensive craft items to create fun projects :) Here I am using cotton buds and Mama Elephant pigment inks to create the background. Do watch the video to see how I did it!

The cute chicks are from the "Chick Time" kit, which I have colored in with my Copic markers then die cutting my card using Kat Scrappiness stitched fancy scalloped rectangle die.


So to check out more NEW stamps from Unity, click wwww.unitystampco.com to start shopping!



Have a happy weekend :)

SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!