Layering Stitched Roses with Kat Scrappiness

June 10, 2017

Happy Weekend! :)
I am sharing my card on Kat Scrappiness blog today, using the beautiful Waffle Flower Stitched Roses stamp set. I love layering stamps coz they are just so much fun and it turns out so beautiful. Plus, I cannot cross-stitch and this just gives the illusion that I can :)

ScrappyScrappy: Layering Stitched Roses with Kat Scrappiness #scrappyscrappy #katscrappiness #waffleflowercrafts #stitchedroses #layeringstamp #stamp #stamping #card #cardmaking #altenew #altenewink #flowers #floral #craft #crafting #katscrappinessdie #katscrappinesssequin #sequin #nuvojeweldrop #tonicstudios #crossstitch #misti #mysweetpetunia

I first cut out the white cardstock using my favorite Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Die. Then I stamped the flowers using a stamping tool for easier positioning. You can pre-order the Tim Holtz Tonic Stamp Platform from Kat's store. Trust me, this would make stamping so much easier! I used Altenew dye inks for the different shades of colors to stamp with. Then I added some Kat Scrappiness Sequin "Shimmering Platinum" and Nuvo Jewel Drops "Limoncello" and "Orange Marmalade".

ScrappyScrappy: Layering Stitched Roses with Kat Scrappiness #scrappyscrappy #katscrappiness #waffleflowercrafts #stitchedroses #layeringstamp #stamp #stamping #card #cardmaking #altenew #altenewink #flowers #floral #craft #crafting #katscrappinessdie #katscrappinesssequin #sequin #nuvojeweldrop #tonicstudios #crossstitch #misti #mysweetpetunia

Here is the list of supplies I used to make this card. For all the supplies linked, you can get it from Kat Scrappiness store. Do remember to use my code “Angeline10” to get 10% off your order! Happy shopping.

▬▬▬▬▬★ S U P P L I E S ★▬▬▬▬▬
Altenew Dye Inks
Patterned Paper
White cardstock

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!