Sweet Holiday Wishes & Kisses with Sweet Stamp Shop

December 10, 2017

Hey Scrappy friends :)
Have you joined in the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop hosted by Amy Tsuruta?
I always love to participate in the hop coz I get to play with my stamps and just have fun!

***
If you'd like to stay connected with me, come say Hi to my on Facebook or Instagram.
And if you'd like to see quick tip videos I make, be sure to SUBSCRIBE and I will be making more! 
***

Now onto my winter card! :)
I used lots of Sweet Stamp Shop stamps for this card, and as you can see, not everything was meant to be for Christmas but I had this idea to make a Christmas Winter Wonderland card .. so here it is!

ScrappyScrappy: Sweet Holiday Wishes & Kisses with Sweet Stamp Shop #scrappyscrappy #sweetstampshop #ssspureimagination #ssssweetshoppe #card #cardmaking #winter2017clh #papercraft #christmas #christmascard #winterwonderland #willywonka #sweetshoppe #copicmarkers #timholtz #distressoxide #candyland

The Sweet Shoppe stamp is just a fun Christmas must-have stamp! It could be used for any season of the year, and here I made a colorful rainbow Christmas drink (coffee/tea/chocolate -- pick your favorite!).

Then for my Christmas Winter Wonderland, I added the Pure Imagination set. Psssttt, does it kinda reminds you of a famous childhood character? It's up to your imagination here! :) I love the huge candies, so I decorated it everywhere!!

For the background of the card, I used Tim Holtz distress oxide ink [salty ocean] and Jane Davenport's Paint over Pen to dot the snow out. This pen is just awesome!

ScrappyScrappy: Sweet Holiday Wishes & Kisses with Sweet Stamp Shop #scrappyscrappy #sweetstampshop #ssspureimagination #ssssweetshoppe #card #cardmaking #winter2017clh #papercraft #christmas #christmascard #winterwonderland #willywonka #sweetshoppe #copicmarkers #timholtz #distressoxide #candyland

Hope you have a Wonderful Winter (or summer) Christmas this year! :)

SaveSave

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. This is super sweet, Angeline! I love the bright and happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image of the sweet shop. And, that sentiment is perfect with it. I really like the cheery colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so beautiful! And love those images too! Another awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How sweet and cute creation and your coloring made it more precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angeline, how fun is this?! Great scenery that you've designed...awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooooooooove this one tooooo much!!!!
    It makes me smile so big!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super sweet card, love the willy wonka scene. So colorful. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun and sweet card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!