[NEW VIDEO] Cuddlebug Moose with Unity Stamp

January 26, 2018

Hi Unity friends!
Tierra Jackson has a new cuddlebug in the Unity store and it's called the Cuddlebug Moose. All her cuddlebugs are a must-have and it's too cute not to get! :)

I have a brand NEW Video for you today -- just want to say THANK YOU to all those who recently subscribed to my small channel over at Youtube. I truly appreciate your love and support.
If you like to see more videos from me, do click SUBSCRIBE.
Also, if you'd like to stay connected with me, come say Hi to me on my Facebook or Instagram.

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



***

ScrappyScrappy: Cuddlebug Moose with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cuddlebugmoose #stamp #stamping #card #cardmaking #papercraft #copicmarkers #katscrappiness #wowglitter #glitter #birthdaycard

So, for this cute little guy, I first stamped him on some white cardstock and cut it out using the Double Stitched Square Dies by Kat Scrappiness then colored it with my Copic markers. For the antlers, I wanted to create more dimension so I mixed some American Crafts WOW glitter [Canary color] together. The set that I got had some really fine and chunky glitters. You could use any kind of glitter for this. I used the Thermoweb Mixed Media Adhesive to adhere it. 

ScrappyScrappy: Cuddlebug Moose with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cuddlebugmoose #stamp #stamping #card #cardmaking #papercraft #copicmarkers #katscrappiness #wowglitter #glitter #birthdaycard

Hope you have a fun Friday!! :)

SaveSave

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!